Thank you for visiting our website!
These terms and conditions regulate the use of our website and all the material on the website. Please read the terms and conditions carefully before you use the website, because once you use the website in any way, you will be considered to have agreed to the terms and conditions.
- GENERAL SETTINGS
- These General Terms and Conditions (the “General Terms and Conditions”) apply to the legal relations between Padise Mõis OÜ (registry code 16079305; hereinafter “Manor”) and the customer (hereinafter “Customer”) upon purchase and use of accommodation and additional services (hereinafter “Services”).
- The Manor has the right to unilaterally change and supplement the General Terms and Conditions by publishing the new General Terms and Conditions on the website https://staging.padisemois.ee/.
- By confirming the offer, the Client confirms having thoroughly read the General Terms and Conditions and agrees to the application of the General Terms and Conditions.
- BOOKING AND PAYMENT
- Quote.To order the service, the Client submits a corresponding request to the Manor at the e-mail address email@example.com or via the website https://staging.padisemois.ee/. In the request, the Customer describes the content, terms, dates and other important information related to the Service.
- The Manor examines the request and asks for additional information if necessary. If the information is sufficient, the Manor will submit an offer to the Customer, which includes a description of the Service, the price and, if necessary, the validity period of the offer and other information necessary for the provision of the Service. The offer does not guarantee the availability of the Services.
- Confirmation of the offer. Upon acceptance of the offer, the Client is obliged to confirm the offer via the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 (ten) working days and pay a prepaymenand under the conditions indicated in the offer. If the Customer has not confirmed the offer within 10 (ten) working days or has made a prepayment within the term specified in the offer, it shall be deemed that the Customer has refused the offer.
- If the Client wishes to receive a separate prepayment invoice, he / she shall notify the Manor in writing via the e-mail address email@example.com.
- Valid reservation.Upon receipt of the confirmation of the offer and the prepayment indicated in the offer to the Manor’s bank account, it is considered that the Customer has made a valid reservation, the reservation has entered into force and the parties have entered into an agreement to provide the Service according to the reservation.
- Payment of the total amount.Unless otherwise agreed, the Client undertakes to pay the entire amount, i.e. 100% of the cost of the Service indicated in the offer no later than 30 (thirty) days before the start date of the reservation.
- Change of reservation.The Manor provides the Service in accordance with the valid reservation. If the Customer wishes to change the reservation, the Customer shall immediately notify the Manor. The Manor has the right to change the reservation if it is proven impossible or unreasonably difficult to fulfill the r Upon changing the reservation, the parties agree on the new Terms and Conditions of the reservation, including, if necessary, an additional fee.
- Additional information. The Client is obliged to provide the Manor with additional information needed for the provision of the Services, if necessary.
- Cancellation by the Manor. The Manor has the right to cancel the reservation if (i) the Customer has not paid the fee for the Services by the due date; (ii) the Customer otherwise violates the General Terms and Conditions, or (iii) the fulfillment of the reservation or the provision of the Service is impossible or unreasonably difficult due to a circumstance arising from the Customer. The date of cancellation of the reservation is considered to be the date when the Customer receives the notification of the Manor regarding the cancellation of the r
- Cancellation of the reservation by the Customer. The Customer has the right to cancel the reservation without giving a reason by notifying the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. The date of cancellation of the reservation is considered to be the date when the Manor receives the Customer’s notice about the cancellation of the r
- Refund of fee and contractual penalty. Upon cancellation of the reservation, the fee paid by the Customer for the Services shall be refunded, from which the Contractual Penalty at the rate provided in clause 3.4 or 3.5 has been deducted. The fee will be refunded to the same account from which the original payment was made.
- Early reservation penalty. In case of cancellation of the reservation, which has been made at least 3 months before the start date of the reservation, the Customer undertakes to pay the Manor a contractual penalty in the following rate:
- Up to 6 months before the start date of the reservation – free cancellation;
- Up to 3 months before the start date of the reservation – 25% of the prepayment;
- Up to 1 month before the start date of the reservation – 50% of the prepayment;
- Less than 1 month before the start date of the reservation – 100% of the prepayment;
- Up to 7 days before the start date of the reservation – 100% of the cost of the Service.
- Late reservation penalty. In case of cancellation of the reservation, which is made up to 3 months prior to the start date of the reservation, the Customer undertakes to pay the Manor a contractual penalty in the following rate:
- Up to 60 days before the start date of the reservation – free cancellation;
- Up to 30 days before the start date of the reservation – 25% of the cost of the Service;
- Up to 14 days before the start date of the reservation – 50% of the cost of the Service;
- Up to 7 days before the start date of the reservation – 100% of the cost of the Service.
- Inability of providing the SIf the Service cannot be performed on the planned date due to force majeure, which includes the restrictions imposed by state officials on public gatherings and / or the use of accommodation establishments, the parties shall agree on a new date for using the Services according to the reservation within a reasonable time. The new date must be within 12 months of the original scheduled date. If the parties do not reach an agreement on a new date, the Manor will return the Customer 70% of the amount already paid (taking into account, among other things, that the Manor already has incurred expenses regarding the performance of the reservation). If the parties reach an agreement on a new date, the previously agreed price applies in full to the Customer. If, due to force majeure, the it has not been possible to fulfill the reservation within 12 months, the Manor will return 85% of the paid amount to the Customer (taking into account, among other things, that the Manor already has incurred expenses regarding the performance of the reservation).
- CONDITIONS OF USE OF ROOMS FOR PARTIES
- Room reservation.If the Client makes a reservation for the use of party rooms in the Manor, the Manor shall provide the Client with the party rooms of the Manor indicated in the offer (hereinafter “Rooms”) based on the reservation and for its duration, except for employee entrances, administrator’s desk, wine cellar, area behind the bar counter, kitchen rooms, office rooms, office and basement.
- Start of use of the roomThe Client will be given access to the rooms, including the chance to start preparing for the event and using the rooms on the start date of the reservation from 12 pm.
- End of use of roomUnless otherwise agreed, the Customer has the right to use the rooms for twelve hourst i.e until 12 am on the end date of the reservation. By the end of the period of use of the rooms, the rooms must be completely vacated by the guests. Decorations and equipment must be removed from the rooms no later than 10.00 on the end date of the reservation.
- Exceeding the period of use. Upon exceeding the period of use of the rooms, the Client undertakes to pay a contractual penalty to the Manor in the following rate:
- The big hall of the Manor, Golden and Silver Salon – 350 EUR / h;
- The extra hours can be extended until 2 am max.
- Intended use.The Client undertakes to use and makes sure that his guests also use the premises and the Manor’s property purposefully and prudently.
- Personal food and drink. Unless otherwise agreed, the consumption of one’s own food and drink is prohibited in the Manor. In case of violation of this prohibition, the Client is obliged to pay a contractual penalty.
- Special equipment. If the Client wishes to use audiovisual, pyrotechnic or live fire solutions on the territory of the Manor, the Client undertakes to coordinate the respective solutions with the Manor in writing in advance.
- Electricity extra free.
If the client wishes to use audiovisual, pyrotechnic or live fire solutions on the territory of the Manor, the Client undertakes to coordinate the mentioned solutions with the Manor beforehand in a written manner.
- It is forbidden to use live fire inside the Manor premises, to use smoke machines, to smoke and to hang objects on the wall, in the ceiling or on the lights arbitrarily at any time or in any situation. If the activities of the Client or his guests may cause damage to the Manor’s building, furniture or other property, the Manor has the right to prohibit their use.
- ACCOMMODATION CONDITIONS
- Hotel room reservation. If the Client makes a reservation for an overnight stay at the Manor, the Manor will provide the Client with the hotel room indicated in the offer on the basis of the reservation and for its duration.
- Check–in and check-Check-in at the Manor hotel room starts on the first day of the reservation at 3 pm. The Client undertakes to vacate the hotel room no later than 11 am on the end date of the reservation.
- Depending on the availability, a late check-out is possible on request as follows:
- On the end date of the reservation until 5 pm (excluded) – 50 euros.
- On the end date of the reservation from 5 pm – the cost of a hotel room per night according to the valid price list.
- Personal food and drink.Unless otherwise agreed, the consumption of one’s own food and drink is prohibited in the Manor rooms. In case of violation of this prohibition, the Client is obliged to pay a contractual penalty in the amount of 250 euros.
- Smoking in the hotel room and elsewhere inside the Manor is strictly forbidden. In case of violation of the mentioned prohibition, the Client is obliged to pay a contractual penalty in the amount of 750 euros.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Customer liability.The Client shall be fully liable to the Manor for the property damage caused to the Manor, including its buildings, rooms and property, by the Client, his / her guests, or third parties related to the event organized by the Client.
- Prior to the start of the event the Client’s representative undertakes to conclude a proprietary liability agreement.
- Liability of the MThe Manor is liable to the Client and his /her guests only for the direct property damage wrongfully caused by the breach of its obligations.
- Personal belongings.The personal belongings of the Client and his /her guests are kept in the premises of the Manor under the Client’s sole The Manor is not responsible for the loss, destruction or damage of such personal belongings.
- PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- Processing of personal data. The Manor processes the Client’s personal data to confirm the reservation of the Client and provide Services,e to fulfill these conditions and to contact the Client. The Client’s personal data is processed in accordance with all data protection laws.
- Transmission to third parties.In order to serve the Client and provide Services properly,the Manor has the right to disclose the Client’s personal data to third parties who provide services to the Manor and are obliged to keep the published data confidential.
Any information and materials on the website OÜ Padise Mõis.ee are the property of OÜ Padise Mõis OÜ and are thus protected under copyright laws.
Copying and distributing the materials
You can use and print out materials from the Padise Mõis website only for personal, non-commercial purposes. The information and materials on the website cannot be copied, reproduced, cited, resold or used for any commercial purpose without the written consent of an OÜ Padise Mõis representative. To receive such a written consent, please contact us at info@padisemõis.ee OÜ Padise Mõis retains all intangible rights to any content copied, saved or printed out from the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. All links to other websites are provided to enhance user convenience. OÜ Padise Mõis does not verify the information on or the content of the linked websites and is in no way responsible for such information or content; neither is OÜ Padise Mõis responsible for your activity on these external websites or the communication between these websites and you.
The laws in force in the Republic of Estonia will be applied to any disputes that arise in connection with using our website.
OÜ Padise Mõis retains the right to amend, correct, replace or delete any part of the website at its discretion or limit or block access to the website.
Responsibility for the personal data collected
The collection and verification of personal data disclosed by the user is the responsibility of OÜ Padise Mõis . The collection and verification of personal data is subject to the Estonian Personal Data Protection Act as well as Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
Collected personal data
We collect any personal data that the users disclose to us, for example when they subscribe to our newsletter.
We use the collected personal data and information for the following purposes:
- Replying to user requests
- Direct marketing
- Notifying winners of competitions and raffles
- Carrying out analyses to provide tailored offers and information to users
- Carrying out surveys to give the users the chance to influence and improve our services
- Making sure our service is not used incorrectly
We will keep user data as long as necessary to achieve these goals or for the period required by law. The collected personal data will be deleted thereafter.
We guarantee that the users’ personal data are protected. To avoid unauthorised access to personal data or the disclosure of personal data, we have taken the appropriate physical, technological and administrative measures. The access needed to change and process data is only given to authorised persons.
Verification of personal data
We will not sell or disclose the users’ personal data to third persons without the consent of the owner of the personal data or unless we are obligated to do so by law. The user has the right to receive information on any data we have collected on them at any time. Issuing information on the personal data collected is free of charge for the user. If the personal data is incorrect or irrelevant, the user has the right to request that we correct or remove the data. We cannot delete any data if we are required under law to keep them or if the data are necessary for the collection of contractual claims. We can use personal data to forward to our users any offers from third parties that we think the user might find interesting. The user can remove themselves from the list of people receiving these offers at any time by using the unsubscribe button at the end of every email or contacting us at info@padisemõis.ee.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is saved in your device any time you visit a website.
– Collect user habits and statistical data
– Remember the user’s preferences and settings
– To provide offers and marketing messages tailored to the user
– Develop the website and collect the necessary information
– Log in, personalise the page and autofill forms
– Make it easier to share the website contents on social media
– Provide content (Facebook, Google)